Friday 8 November 2013

Dropped the ball a little there didn't I?

As the title would imply...erm hello.

I know no one reads my blog and to be honest, that is fine by me for now. I need to work out what it is that I actually want to say before I fully commit to pushing my blog in peoples faces.

That being said I do need a rant...

I have had a crap week, I have felt sick for days with some weird cold thing and our pipes under the floor in the bathroom have had to be ripped up following a split and unpleasant "toilet leak"...this was resolved last night only for the toilet to re-block itself this evening and the smell of drains (and lets be honest sh*t) has once again begun to fill the bathroom. I am so annoyed, we pay nearly £600 per month to live here, the very least we deserve for the money we cough up each month is a working bathroom.

UGH! I kind of wish it just didn't smell or back up and we hadn't noticed, I know it's bad but it is said that ignorance is bliss.

Anyway I am way too stroppy to continue (or spell check this) so...

Caz out

No comments:

Post a Comment