Wednesday 12 June 2013

Where to start?

I have always thought of blogging as self indulgent, something "other people" do. I have since decided that I am in fact an idiot.

So I have no real idea of what to say or what to do. I am very aware that the internet, whilst seeming fairly disconnected from real life is in a very real way tangled around every person that has a laptop/smart phone/pc etc.




I am also hyper aware of the fact that by having a go at this whole blogging malarky I am sending my thoughts, feelings and most importantly my opinions out into the world.

I am cautious of this (and many other things in life) so I am going to try to make sure that anything I do say is backed up by reason...however this is the internet and reason doesn't really factor into it a great deal.

So here I am, blogging for the first time and wondering just who in the hell will read my ramblings.

I think I will leave it there for today, nice to meet you.

My name is Caz

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caz, great first post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks matey, it all feels a little weird!

    ReplyDelete