Tuesday 18 June 2013

Food and I

I have a really unhealthy relationship with food. If I am sad I either stuff my face until I am sick or stave myself.

Today has been an "all you can eat" kinda day. It makes me feel shitty to do it to myself, I guess I don't cope with stress very well.

I am not sure if logging my food is helping me or not. I use a website called My Fitness Pal to log my calorie intake, if I am having a normal day this doesn't "trigger" me however on a day like today (where I could crawl into a hole and never return) it has made it hard to look into the face of something so unpleasant.

I feel like my venting has helped a little so I may continue to use this blog as a way of letting go of my issues before they spiral out of control.

I think I need to work on my confidence, work on "me" for a bit (as horribly cliche as that sounds)

How do you deal with stress?

Caz

x

No comments:

Post a Comment